Gluten-Free 7 Layer Dip is a great item to have for parties or just to eat.
Gluten-Free 7 Layer Dip
There are two titles 7 Layer Dip but when I was growing up, we called it South of the Boarder Dip. It’s got all those wonderful Mexican food flavors that everyone loves! Growing up we would go to a 4th of July party every year. Mom made the Fudge Mint Bars and I would make South of the Boarder Dip. It got to a point where I’d have to make two of these!
Beans, Tomatoes, Sour Cream (with Taco Seasoning in it), Two kinds of Cheese, Guacamole, Green Onion, Black Olives, and more cheese to finish it off!
I have a tray that has a nice lip on it. A diner plate works too. This is always a great dip to make for your favorite sports game to watch, game night playing cards, or even just having friends over for some cocktails!
- 16 oz Re-fried Beans
- 16 oz Sour Cream
- 16 oz Guacamole
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning
- 1/2-3/4 cup Green Onions diced
- 1 can (small) Black Olives chopped
- 2-3 Medium Tomatoes chopped
- 2 cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 2 cups Monterrey Jack Cheese shredded
- Mix taco seasoning into the Sour Cream.
- On a platter spread the re-fried beans.
- Cover beans with chopped tomatoes.
- Cover tomatoes with Taco Sour Cream Mixture.
- Cover with 3/4 of the Cheddar and Jack Cheeses.
- Cover with guacamole.
- Cover with chopped black olives and green onions.
- Top with remaining cheeses
- Cover platter with plastic wrap and put in fridge for about 30-60 minutes, then serve!