Gluten-Free Italian Pasta Salad that is delicious to eat or share.
Gluten-Free Italian Pasta Salad
This is a simple and easy side dish to cook up for those BBQ days. It’s light yet filling. Would go wonderful with a grilled chicken breast, steak, even a hamburger!
Gluten free past doesn’t tend to keep well for days like the regular stuff. So, I suggest making enough to get you through a meal, or two.
- 1 box Gluten Free Pasta Shells
- 2-3 Roma Tomatoes Chopped
- 1 Green Bell Pepper Chopped
- 2-3 sprigs Green Onion Chopped
- 1-2 stalks Celery Chopped
- 1/3 Cup Paul Newman's Italian Dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
In a pot boil salted water. Put your favorite Gluten Free Pasta in. I choose shell pasta.
While that's cooking chop up your tomatoes, bell pepper, celery and onions.
When Pasta is done cooking drain well.
Combine pasta with fresh ingredients.
Add Italian dressing and seasonings. Mix well.
You can add more according to your taste.