Gluten-Free Italian Pasta Salad that is delicious to eat or share.
Gluten-Free Italian Pasta Salad
This is a simple and easy side dish to cook up for those BBQ days. It’s light yet filling. Would go wonderful with a grilled chicken breast, steak, even a hamburger!
Gluten free past doesn’t tend to keep well for days like the regular stuff. So, I suggest making enough to get you through a meal, or two.
- 1 box Gluten Free Pasta Shells
- 2-3 Roma Tomatoes Chopped
- 1 Green Bell Pepper Chopped
- 2-3 sprigs Green Onion Chopped
- 1-2 stalks Celery Chopped
- 1/3 Cup Paul Newman's Italian Dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- In a pot boil salted water. Put your favorite Gluten Free Pasta in. I choose shell pasta.
- While that's cooking chop up your tomatoes, bell pepper, celery and onions.
- When Pasta is done cooking drain well.
- Combine pasta with fresh ingredients.
- Add Italian dressing and seasonings. Mix well.
- You can add more according to your taste.