Homemade Potato Salad Gluten-Dairy-Egg-Free is easy to make.
Homemade Potato Salad Gluten-Dairy-Egg-Free
I love a good potato salad. Growing up my aunt would make the best Potato Salad whenever we would BBQ.
I finally just asked her for the recipe, and she gave it to mom and me. This recipe is a sure fired hit with any meal!
- 8 Potatoes
- 8 Eggs
- 2 Stalks Celery Diced
- 1/2 - 1 onion Chopped (red or green)
- Mayo To Taste
- Paprika To Taste
- Salt To Taste
- Pepper To Tast
- Boil eggs and potatoes together in the same pot.
- Simmer for 20 minutes (reduce heat to simmer or keep at low boil)
- Remove eggs and run the eggs under cool water
- Check potatoes, if not done, continue to cook until cooked to your liking.
- When eggs and potatoes are cool & peel. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, eggs, celery, onion, salt, pepper, paprika and mayo and mix well.
Use a 1 to 1 ratio for potatoes & eggs in the salad so you can increase/decrease as needed.